Virtual school is an e-school or online school that provides lessons to students from 1st Standard to 12th Standard using web enabled technologies. The Virtual School not only provides qualified teachers, but also delivers education in REGIONAL LANGUAGES.
In 1990s, the concept of virtual schools took birth in UK, North America, New Zealand, and Australia. This concept gained popularity along with the increase in computer usage. Its independent and flexible structure drew the attention of the students. Moreover, they don’t need to go to any campus to attend classes. This concept made the virtual schools popular. The iNACOL (International Association for K-12 Online Learning) had set a standard for virtual schools in 2007. This standard was set to monitor the virtual or online learning process.
Why -The Virtual School
- Education models where the teacher and the taught are in the same physical space is fast becoming obsolete.
- Pure online or chalk & talk models are unsustainable.
- Blended learning model is the only way forward.
- Social Distancing is a must and it will be the NEW NORMAL SCENARIO.
- The Virtual School is the only solution to multiple problems like transport, contagious infections, students at remote locations and above all affordable education.
Many Schools do not offer Online Classes
- Many schools do not have an answer to HOW THE EDUCATION WILL HAPPEN IN THE COMING YEARS.
- Many parent and students cannot afford expensive schools because of the slowing down of the economy.
- The Virtual School offers CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards Curriculum.
- The Virtual School will conduct online exams, so that education can reach at the door step of each student.
Each teacher participates in Online Teaching Methodologies (OTM), TVS focuses on teaching strategies for building community, facilitating meaningful discussions, and providing insightful feedback online.
Inside the Class-room, teachers will work collaboratively with the students.
Every TVS Learning student has a private, personal discussion thread to ask questions, and teacher will respond to their queries.
Each phone call to our office connects you to a person. Requests for technology support can be submitted at any time and receive a response.
Benefits for Consultants
- Each student of TVS will be associated with one consultant who will monitor his/her progress.
- To become a consultant you have to add students to TVS.
- ANYONE CAN BECOME CONSULTANT.
- Consultant will be given financial incentive.
- Consultants can see and track, their student’s performance.
- They can encash their financial incentive to their account.
- As soon as the Consultant registers, a photo ID card will be generated.
- Consultant can register a student from his login id with payment option and will also forward the link to any student/parents to fill the admission form.
- The financial incentive will reach his Wallet present in the website.
- Consultant ID code will be his registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- Consultant ID code should be embedded in the Admission form.